SAFETY–WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT.
RedGuard’s culture and values are at the core of our employees and all we do. Safety is critical in every job and every new employee is trained on safety-related behaviors that will help them stay safe on the job and at home. We use a behavior-based program called SafeStart to train on practical techniques to help us stay alert and reduce critical errors. Every RedGuard employee is provided the training, knowledge, authority, and more importantly, the expectation by management to perform all work tasks in the safest and most environmentally-friendly manner that is in compliance with RedGuard and client procedures.
At RedGuard, we will:
- Strive to reach our goal of zero accidents
- Continually improve upon the processes and behaviors that directly or indirectly lead to our goal of zero accidents
- Consider all injuries and occupational illnesses preventable
- Take the time to do all jobs safely
- Consider safety compliance and positive behaviors a condition of employment
- Handle accidents promptly and professionally
- Strive to maintain employee retention and minimize turnover