At RedGuard, you’ll never hear us say, “think outside the box,” because for us, it’s what’s inside that matters most. It’s with that in mind that we come to work each and every day focused on one thing—saving lives.
Founded in 1998 as A Box 4 U, we continue to set the bar in the design and creation of the most functional, durable, reliable and overall best blast-resistant buildings on the market. All our buildings apply a proven, successfully blast-tested design to ensure that our products not only meet expectations, but exceed them. Because at RedGuard, we believe that whenever there’s a life at stake, good just isn’t good enough.
The same holds true for our dedication to our customers. We pride ourselves on our ability to meet virtually any need and provide unrivaled hands-on personal service from design to delivery.
Want to know more? Contact us and let us introduce ourselves in person.
About // Memberships and Certifications
- Association of Chemical Industry of Texas/Texas Chemical Council American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- Associated Builders & Contractors-Coastal Bend Chapter Associated Builders & Contractors-Greater Houston Chapter Associated Builders & Contractors-National Chapter
- Associated Builders & Contractors-Pelican Chapter
- Center for Chemical Process Safety
- Houston Gas Producers Association
- ISN Networld
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- Kansas Motor Carriers Association
- Louisiana Oil & Gas Association
- Modular Building Institute
- National Cooperative Refinery Association
- National Portable Storage Association
- National Safety Council